Salt Spring Tennis Centre Indoor Courts
- Open 6AM - 11PM, seven days a week
- $28 per hour in 30 min. increments
(Fall, Winter, Spring) October thru June
- $16 per hour (Summer Rates) June, July, August, & Sept.
- 2 hrs max per booking (up to 2 weeks in advance)
- After secure payment has been completed an email will be sent with the 3-digit door entry code
- 100% refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to booking start time. 50% refund if cancelled 24 hours prior to booking start time. No refunds if cancelled within 24 hours of booking start time.
Important information regarding the use of the
Indoor Tennis Facility
during the COVID-19 period
- The Facility is not open to bookings by the general public
- Only SSTA members who have read and agreed to the SSTA Waiver form, agreed to abide by the full restart protocols for play in the indoor tennis facility during COVID-19 and have watched the demonstration video prepared by SSTA relating to these protocols, and have personally acknowledged this to SSTA via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, will be allowed to play. Please allow 2 days for the SSTA eligibility list to be updated before you book to play.
Brief outline of Court Protocols
ENTERING Salt Spring Tennis Centre
- Users do so at their own risk, and are required to adhere to these measures:
- Practice 2-metre social distancing at all times.
- Do not enter the Green or Blue waiting areas until previous players have left.
- Only enter / exit where you play: either Ross or Elliott court.
- Play only with family members, persons living in your household, or individuals considered to be low risk and within your personal bubble.
- Bring your own personal wipes to sanitize all surfaces you touch.
- Sanitize your hands when entering and exiting the indoor courts.
- Sanitize your equipment (racquets, water bottles) and do not share.
- Avoid physical contact (shaking hands, high fives, etc).
- Each player must serve their own marked balls – ONLY same household players may share one can of balls.
- Return all others’ marked balls without hand contact.
- The person who opens/closes the overhead gates must sanitize their hands before and after.
- Depart immediately after your booking time elapses – sanitizing all surfaces touched.
- Wash your hands carefully with hand sanitizer after you have left.
Leave No Garbage
Note: Washrooms are for emergencies only.
Users are responsible to clean and sanitize them afterwards.
- Login to your Acebook booking account (if you don't remember your password use the forgot password/reset function)
Important! Remember your username and password as you will need this for all future bookings.
Once logged in your name will appear in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select either Erica Ross Court or Norm Elliott Court from the drop down menu.
- Select an available start time on the calendar.
- Select your Ending Time from the drop-down box. 2 hours max.
- Select from the drop-down list another Member that you will be playing with.
- Check the reminder box and how long before you wish to be reminded of your booking.
- Click on the "Book" button.
- Click the "Pay Now" button which takes you to our secure online payment page at PayPal.
Pay through debit, credit card, or your PayPal account.
- The 3-digit door entry code will be emailed to you after your payment has been completed.
Where is Salt Spring Tennis Centre?
The two indoor tennis courts are located at 805C Lower Ganges Road by the Salt Spring Golf & Country Club at the far end of the driving range. Norm Elliott Court and Erica Ross Court were built by the Salt Spring Tennis Association for all tennis players on the island!